CFE Prep registration for the September 2017 CFE is now open. For a comparison of the online versus on-site course offerings, click here.
Toronto - August 4 - 8, 2017
Experienced Writers - August 4 - 8, 2017
CFE Prep Online (with marking) is SOLD OUT. Alternatives include the CFE Prep Online (No Marking) course, or the CFE Prep Onsite (Toronto August course). For more details on these alternatives, please click here.
The CFE Prep online course covers the same material as the CFE Prep onsite course, just presented fully online. It includes sessions to be viewed to assist with Capstone 1 and then following its completion, the remaining sessions can be viewed either before or during Capstone 2. All practice cases include full marking guides, marker grids, and online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach.
At Densmore, we consider the quality of our cases and marking to be our key strength. We invest hundreds of hours each year in understanding the CFE methodology, trends and expectations, and preparing our cases, so that our program reflects what you would expect to see on this year’s CFE.
This is a license for a single user.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE.
- Five days worth of CFE Prep online sessions
- Online sessions to help prepare you for Capstone 1
- Supplemental online depth session specific to your Day 2 role case
- Two Densmore original CFE Day 2 cases
- Six Densmore original CFE Day 3 cases (three to be written during the course and three to be written prior to the CFE)
- Online walkthrough sessions for all practice cases by experienced Densmore lecturers
- Hardcopy of all course slides and materials, including scenario flowcharts for commonly tested topics
- Study and technical review plans
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
Online access will be available until September 15, 2017.
Total course fees are $1,099 + tax.
To compare the online and onsite courses…click here.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.