CFE Prep registration for the September 2017 CFE is now open. For a comparison of the online versus on-site course offerings, click here.
Toronto - August 4 - 8, 2017
Experienced Writers - August 4 - 8, 2017
CFE Prep Online (with marking) is SOLD OUT. Alternatives include the CFE Prep Online (No Marking) course, or the CFE Prep Onsite (Toronto August course). For more details on these alternatives, please click here.
This is a program for first-time CFE writers. It provides excellence in teaching that candidates have consistently rated as the best they have ever experienced. There are five days of in-class case-based training and supplemental online sessions to be viewed to assist you with Capstone 1.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE. All practice cases include full marking guides, marker grids, and online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach. Practice cases during the in-class session will be marked.
At Densmore, we consider the quality of our cases and marking to be our key strength. We invest hundreds of hours each year in understanding the CFE methodology, trends and expectations, and preparing our cases, so that our program reflects what you would expect to see on this year’s CFE.
This is a license for a single user.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE.
- Five days of in-class sessions (Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax locations)
- Online sessions to help prepare you for Capstone 1
- Supplemental online depth session specific to your Day 2 role case
- Two Densmore original CFE Day 2 cases
- Six Densmore original CFE Day 3 cases (three to be written during the in-class sessions and three to be written prior to the CFE)
- Marking for one CFE Day 2 role case and three CFE Day 3 cases (those written during the course) are included with feedback from experienced markers on approach, writing style and suggestions on how to improve based on your responses
- Online walkthrough sessions for all practice cases by experienced Densmore lecturers
- Hardcopy of all course slides and materials, including scenario flowcharts for commonly tested topics
- Study and technical review plans
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
In-class hours are approximately 9am to 5pm each day. Students have the option to attend onsite or view sessions online.
Online access will be available until September 15, 2017.
Total course fees are $1,299 + tax.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.