As an MOU candidate, you likely have lots of questions. Densmore has a free online session to help answer some of those questions, navigate through the CPA process as well as to help you attack the CFE. You can access the online session here and the related pdf file here.
The CPA Competency Map Study Notes is the perfect partner for your technical study and can be purchased here.
There will also be a number of courses available to help with your studies. The Bridge Course to Capstone will help improve your case writing skills during the January to April period. CFE Prep will help prepare you for the CFE. Choose the option that works best for you!
CFE Prep is a program for first time CFE writers. It provides excellence in teaching that candidates have consistently rated as the best they have ever experienced. There are five days of onsite or online case-based training and supplemental online sessions to be viewed prior to the course to assist you with Capstone 1.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE. All practice cases include full marking guides, marker grids, and online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach. Practice cases written during the course will be marked.
At Densmore, we consider the quality of our cases and marking to be our key strength. We invest hundreds of hours each year in understanding the CFE methodology, trends and expectations, and preparing our cases, so that our program reflects what you would expect to see on this year’s CFE.
This is a license for a single user.
Pre-course resources will be available in early March 2018.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE.
- Five days of onsite or online sessions (Onsite Locations – Toronto (July or August), Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax; Online Practice Case Submission Options - July 7-22, July 21-August 5, August 4-19)
- Online sessions to help prepare you for Capstone 1
- Online depth session specific to your Day 2 role case
- One Densmore original 2018 CFE Day 1 case (based on your Capstone 1 case)
- Two Densmore original 2018 CFE Day 2 cases
- Six Densmore original 2018 CFE Day 3 cases
- Marking for one CFE Day 2 role case and three CFE Day 3 cases (those written during the course) with feedback from experienced markers on approach, writing style and suggestions on how to improve based on your responses
- Online walkthrough sessions for all practice cases by experienced Densmore lecturers
- Hardcopy of all course notes and exam booklets and related materials, including a book of scenario flowcharts for commonly tested topics
- Study and technical review plans
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
Onsite hours are approximately 9am to 5pm each day. Candidates have the option to attend onsite or view sessions online. Online users must pick one of three time slots for marking of the in-course practice cases (July 7-22, July 21 - August 5, August 4-19). All users (both online and onsite) have full online access to all sessions until September 14, 2018. For the difference between the online and onsite courses, click here.
Total course fees are $1,399 + tax. A deposit of $300 can be made to reserve your spot, with final payment due by June 15th. The deposit is non-refundable after the pre-course resources are made available in early March.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.