Register now for one of our CFE Prep courses (onsite or online options available for full CFE Prep course). For more information regarding online vs. onsite options, click here.
For those registering in CFE Prep First-Time Writers or CFE Prep Experienced Writers:
Onsite Locations and Dates
Halifax - July 11-15, 2018
Calgary - July 14-18, 2018
Ottawa - July 25-29, 2018
Toronto - August 2-6, 2018
Our Vancouver (July 11-15, 2018), Toronto - July (July 14 - 18, 2018) and Edmonton (July 25 - 29, 2018) courses are SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to a wait list for Toronto or Edmonton, please email email@example.com. We are no longer taking names for a Vancouver wait list, as this course is completely full. As an alternative (and while you are waiting for a potential spot to open), we suggest enrolling in one of our online options or at another location if that is a feasible option for you. If you are interested in enrolling in Toronto, we strongly recommend our Toronto August course.
Online Practice Case Submission Options
July 7-22, 2018
July 21-August 5, 2018
August 4-19, 2018
Please note that if you choose to register for the online course, you will have access to the online course resources from early July to Sept 14th, but you will need to choose which time period you’ll be submitting your practice cases for marking.
CFE Prep is a program for first-time CFE writers. It provides excellence in teaching that candidates have consistently rated as the best they have ever experienced. There are five days of online case-based training and supplemental online sessions to be viewed prior to the course to assist you with Capstone 1.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE. All practice cases include full marking guides, marker grids, and online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach.
At Densmore, we consider the quality of our cases to be our key strength. We invest hundreds of hours each year in understanding the CFE methodology, trends and expectations, and preparing our cases, so that our program reflects what you would expect to see on this year’s CFE.
This is a license for a single user.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE.
- Five days of online sessions (available in early July)
- Online sessions to help prepare you for Capstone 1
- 13 skill drills to test your technical knowledge in quantitative analysis
- Online depth session specific to your Day 2 role case
- One Densmore original 2018 CFE Day 1 case (based on your Capstone 1 case)
- Two Densmore original 2018 CFE Day 2 cases
- Six Densmore original 2018 CFE Day 3 cases
- Online walkthrough sessions for all practice cases by experienced Densmore lecturers
- Hardcopy of all course notes and exam booklets and related materials, including a book of scenario flowcharts for commonly tested topics
- Study and technical review plans
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
Online access will be available until September 14, 2018.
Total course fees are $1,199 + tax, payable upon registration.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.