If you have completed the CPA PEP modules (or are exempted from the modules) and wondering what to do between now and Capstone 1, register for the online Bridge Course to Capstone.
If you have completed the CPA PEP modules (or are exempted from the modules) and wondering what to do between now and Capstone 1, the Bridge Course to Capstone is right for you! This self-study program is designed to maintain your confidence and build case-writing skills while waiting for Capstone 1 to begin.
This course is not meant for experienced CFE writers.
This course includes an online Day 3 approach session as well as six CFE Day 3 practice cases designed to reinforce case writing skills and commonly tested topic areas. Practice cases include full marking guides and marker grids as well as online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach.
This is a license for a single user.
Materials will be available in early October 2019.
- Six Densmore original CFE Day 3 practice cases (Columbia Manufacturing, Ace Railway, School Safe, Put-It-Together Furniture, Rockin' Runners, Summerside Laser Centre). Note: these cases will not be the same cases as offered during CFE Prep.
- Full marking guides, marker grids and online walkthrough sessions for all practice cases
- CFE Day 3 online approach session
- Study and technical review plan for the period prior to Capstone 1
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
We recommend that this course be taken from early October 2019 to January 2020.
Online access will be available until May 28, 2020.
Total course fees are $149 + applicable tax. Course fees are payable upon registration.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.