Pick the CFE Prep option that is best for you - online or onsite. For more information on the differences between our onsite and online courses, click here.
Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto - March 28 to 29, 2020 + 3 days of online sessions
Please note that the content for our May 2020 CFE Prep course is the same as our September 2019 CFE Prep course. However, the structure of the course is different (2 days onsite + 3 days online instead of 5 days onsite) because of the time of year the course is being offered.
Cases used as part of the CFE Prep course must be written and submitted for marking no later than the following dates.
March 28, March 29, April 10, May 2, 2020
If you cannot meet these deadlines, we recommend our CFE Prep Online - No Marking course.
Writing Day 1 Only?
Consider our CFE Day 1 Only online course, found here.
CFE Prep provides excellence in teaching that candidates have consistently rated as the best they have ever experienced. There are five days of online case-based training and supplemental online sessions to be viewed prior to the course to assist you with Capstone 1.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE. All practice cases include full marking guides, marker grids, and online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach.
At Densmore, we consider the quality of our cases to be our key strength. We invest hundreds of hours each year in understanding the CFE methodology, trends and expectations, and preparing our cases, so that our program reflects what you would expect to see on this year’s CFE.
This is a license for a single user.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE.
- Five days of online sessions (available in late-March)
- Pre-course online sessions to help prepare you for Capstone 1
- 14 skill drills to test your technical knowledge in quantitative analysis
- Online depth session specific to your Day 2 role case
- One Densmore original CFE Day 1 case (based on your Capstone 1 case)
- Two Densmore original CFE Day 2 cases
- Six Densmore original CFE Day 3 cases
- Hard copy of all course notes and exam booklets and related materials, including a hard copy workbook of scenario flowcharts for commonly tested topics
- Study and technical review plans
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
All users have full online access to all sessions until they pass.
Total course fees are $1,199 + tax. Course fees may be paid in full upon registration, or a deposit of $300 may be made to reserve your spot. Final payment will be required by March 15, 2020.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.