Vancouver, Ottawa, Waterloo - July 8-12, 2020
Calgary, Toronto - July 11-15, 2020
Edmonton, Halifax, Vancouver - July 22-26, 2020
Toronto Weekend - July 25-26 and August 1-3, 2020
Toronto - July 30-August 3, 2020
Cases used as part of the CFE Prep course must be written and submitted for marking no later than the following dates.
First Time Writers:
Option FT1 - July 13, 16, 25, August 1, 2020 - We recommend this option for candidates taking Capstone 2.
Option FT2 - July 25, 26, August 1, 3, 2020 - We recommend this option for candidates who are off work during Capstone 2 or are not taking Capstone 2.
Option EW1 - July 18, 19, 25, 26, 2020
Option EW2 - August 3, 8, 9, 15, 2020
If you cannot meet these deadlines, we recommend our CFE Prep Online - No Marking course.
Writing Day 1 Only?
Consider our CFE Day 1 Only online course, found here.
CFE Prep is a program for first-time CFE writers. It provides excellence in teaching that candidates have consistently rated as the best they have ever experienced. There are five days of online case-based training and supplemental online sessions to be viewed prior to the course to assist you with Capstone 1.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE. All practice cases include full marking guides, marker grids, and online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach.
At Densmore, we consider the quality of our cases to be our key strength. We invest hundreds of hours each year in understanding the CFE methodology, trends and expectations, and preparing our cases, so that our program reflects what you would expect to see on this year’s CFE.
This is a license for a single user.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE.
- Five days of online sessions
- Pre-course online sessions to help prepare you for Capstone 1
- 14 skill drills to test your technical knowledge in quantitative analysis
- Online depth session specific to your Day 2 role case
- One Densmore original CFE Day 1 case (based on your Capstone 1 case)
- Two Densmore original CFE Day 2 cases
- Six Densmore original CFE Day 3 cases
- Hard copy of all course notes and exam booklets and related materials, including a hard copy workbook of scenario flowcharts for commonly tested topics
- Study and technical review plans
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
Online access will be available until you pass.
Total course fees are $1,229 + tax. Course fees may be paid in full upon registration, or a deposit of $300 may be made to reserve your spot. Final payment will be required by June 15, 2020.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.