CFE Prep I - July 7, 9, 10 and 13 - we recommend this if you are taking Capstone 2 and are off work as of the end of Capstone 1
CFE Prep II - July 10, 14, 24 and 28 - we recommend this if you are taking Capstone 2 and are working during some/all of Capstone 2
If you will not be able to meet those deadlines, we recommend our CFE Prep - No Marking course.
Writing Day 1 Only?
Consider our CFE Day 1 Only course, found here.
CFE Prep is a program for first-time CFE writers. It provides excellence in teaching that candidates have consistently rated as the best they have ever experienced. The course consists of online case-based training and supplemental online sessions to be viewed prior to the course to assist you with Capstone 1.
This program gives you approach strategies and skills development for all three days of the CFE. All practice cases include full marking guides, marker grids, and online walkthroughs to show you writing examples and the recommended approach.
At Densmore, we consider the quality of our cases to be our key strength. We invest hundreds of hours each year in understanding the CFE methodology, trends and expectations, and preparing our cases, so that our program reflects what you would expect to see on this year’s CFE.
This is a license for a single user.
- CFE Prep online sessions; as well as webinars spaced throughout July and August to answer questions and discuss CFE Success Tips
- Pre-course online sessions to help prepare you for Capstone 1
- Skill drills to review your technical knowledge in quantitative analysis
- Online depth session specific to your Day 2 role case
- One Densmore original CFE Day 1 case (based on your Capstone 1 case)
- Two Densmore original CFE Day 2 cases
- Six Densmore original CFE Day 3 cases
- Hard copy workbook of scenario flowcharts for commonly tested topics. All other course materials, except for marking guides, will be distributed electronically.
- Study plans
- Candidates’ forum to post questions and get answers from Densmore coaches, and regular postings by Densmore lecturers to help keep you on track
All users have full online access to the September 2021 course materials until you are successful on the CFE.
Total course fees are $1,169 + tax. A $300 deposit is required to secure your registration. Final payment will be due by June 15, 2021.
For our refund policy, click here.
Looking for a technical resource? Consider our CPA Competency Map Study Notes.